Are you looking for a way to lose weight? Have you been trying but are unable to reach your goal?
The answer is right here all you need to do is be consistent, while eating right. However you might be confused on what exactly will work for you; as there is a lot of data available online saying all different things showing different diet plans for weight loss, different concepts.
On the other hand we as Indians are used to having a different variety of foods. We love our rotis, rice, samosa, all the fried snacks, sweets, etc. On the other hand when we try to lose weight we cut down on some food but we do not correct it.
Losing weight is I can art where you should know what food should be consumed at what time and in what portion.
Before we go deeper into the topic let's talk about the science behind weight loss.
So the first thing that comes to mind when you think about weight loss is hitting the gym or doing some kind of physical activity. But until and unless we make changes in our diet there will be very less or no results that you can see on the scale.
A lot of research has indicated that whenever you think of weight loss it's always 70:30; 70 % of the role is played by nutrition (diet) and the remaining 30 %is that of exercise or any other physical activity.
Also in an ideal situation all of us would expect while we are losing weight we are losing our fat. But actually whenever we are on diet we actually burn fat but along with it we also burn our muscles as well, that's how our bodies are programmed. That's why when we tend to follow crash diets we might gain our lost weight easily. Also this might lead to lowering down your metabolism rapidly that can lead to much higher fat and muscle gain. Thus having a balanced and a well-planned meal is what works the best.
Along with cutting down on calories, what type of calories you eat is also most important. Otherwise you can be eating only a pizza or a cake for the day and cover your caloric requirements. But these foods will not give you enough nutrition for your day to activity but only give you simple carbs and saturated fats that when excess create problems in your body. Also can lead to a lot of cravings. Hence, following these kind of crash diets may create more issues rather than solving them.
So a diet that is filled with the right choice of foods is where you normally have all the food group included. So that all the nutritional needs are fulfilled and also that makes you feel full. Better the satiety value; lesser the cravings, thus helping you to control that extra calories.
Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss
There is a lot that we can talk about when it comes to weight loss but there are few factors that play a major role. They are age, gender, height, ethnicity, environment and also your current medical conditions.
As requirements for all individuals may differ depending on these factors so there is no one diet that can fit all. But we here have a 1200kcal diet compiled for you. See below detailed 7-day diet chart for weight loss that you can follow to achieve your goals.
Know More: Protein Peanut Butter
Know More: Protein Chips
Know More: Best Protein Bars in India
Know More: High Protein Muesli
Know More: High Protein Biscuits
- Mixed nuts
- Apple and peanut butter
- Hummus and pita bread
- Roasted Sweet potato chips
- Boiled eggs
- Boiled pulses
- Protein Muesli
- Protein Cookies
- Protein Chips
- Protein Bars
Although these are healthy you need to make sure that they should not be consumed in excess. Because if that is the case they are as good as those unhealthy snacks.
8 points to keep in mind whenever you are aiming for weight loss
- There is no magic pill that will lead to weight loss, so being consistent is the main thing
- Focus on eating a great portion of fruits and vegetables
- Add fiber rich things like fruits, vegetables, flaxseeds, oats, etc.
- Focus on the amount and the type of your protein intake.
- Focus on eating whole foods.
- Keep a track of your portions.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Have good quality of sleep.
- Keep on moving.
All things said and done, only a diet plan that is completely customized for you that meets your daily requirement is the only plan that will help you to reach your ultimate goal and also to sustain it for a longer period. So, keep these things in mind and also visit a qualified dietician or a nutritionist so that you can get best results. You can also follow the above diet chart for weight loss journey and let us know how it helped you.